Thursday 13 April 2017

Selamat Menyambut TRI HARI SUCI and Happy Easter!

People are often unreasonable and self-centered
Forgive them anyway...
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives
Be kind anyway...
If you are honest, people may cheat you
Be honest anyway...
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow
Do good anyway...
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough
Give your best anyway...
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God
It was never between you and them anyway

By Mother Teresa



Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers,
but to be fearless in facing them.

Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain,
but for the heart to conquer it.

Let me not to look for allies in life's battlefield,
but to my own strength

Let me not to crave in anxious fear to be saved,
but hope for the patience to win my freedom.

Grant that I may not be a coward,
feeling Your mercy in my success alone

But let me find the grasp of Your hand in my failure

By Rabindranath Tagore


No comments:

Post a Comment