Friday 17 March 2017

My Favorite List Slow Rock Music

I just see my music collection that already classified, and this is it.... my favorite slow rock. Hope you enjoy it.... :)

1. Supermassive Black Holes by Muse (I fall for this song since the first I heard it)
2. Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold (My brother love them as well)
3. Forever and One by Helloween (Such a classic and strong rock)
4. Like a Stone by Audioslave (This song is so emotional)
5. Always by Bon Jovi (Ye...ye...ye... stuck for the same love)
6. In The End by Linkin Park (Rock with rap not so bad right?)
7. Hero by Nickelback (One of Spiderman movie soundtrack)
8. November Rain by Gun N' Roses (Rock legend song...)
9. Song For Someone by U2 (Well... another emotional song, and I adore Bono so much)
10. Cryin by Aerosmith (I like the way he's screaming)
11. 21 Guns by Greenday (Not too bad)
12. Creep by Radiohead (One of my favorite alternative rock)
13. Losing My Religion by REM (Oh my.... I just love this song to death!)
14. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers (luv this too...)
15. Animal Instinct by The Cranberries (This song is something rare, I promise you)
16. Santeria by Sublime (So crazy to this song)
17. I Will Survive by Cake (Beat featuring rock)
18. Last Kiss by Pearl Jam (Kind of sad rock melody)
19. One Last Breath by Creed (I love the guitar sound)
20. Here Without You by 3 Doors Down (Enjoy this....)
21. What's Up by 4 Non Blondes (Clamorous rock song)
22. The Man Who Can't be Moved by The Script (I appreciate much their song)
23. This is The Last Time by Keane (This band is so adorable)
24. Demons by Imagine Dragon (Modern rock music nowdays)
25. Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd (I like them too)
26. Ordinary World by Duran Duran (So coool.....)
27. Pelangi by Boomerang (Musik dalam negri lhooo..)
28. Kirana by Dewa 19 (I love Dewa the original version)
29. Love Fool by The Cardigans (Another beat featuring rock)
30. Don't Speak by No Doubt (Because I love Gwen very much)
31. Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve (Symphony rock tune...)
32. Love of My Life by Queen (Mmmm...sad song actually)
33. Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough by Patty Smith ft. Don Henley (Coool...)
34. Hotel California by Eagles (Always be my favorite)
35. The Scientist by Coldplay (I love you Coldplay!)
36. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls (Enjoy their lyric)
37. Tender by Blur (When orchestra meets rock)
38. Maria by Blondie (Because my middle name is "Maria")
39. Run by Collective Soul (I never get boring to hear this song!)
40. Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade (You will like this song)
41. More Than Words by Extreme (Remind me when I was at senior high school)
42. To Be With You by Mr. Big (I lke all member's long hair :D)
43. Let it Be by The Beatles (How you can not love them?)
44. Runaway Train by Soul Asylum (Mmm... another sad song)
45. Can't Cry Hard Enough by The Williams Brother (Speechless... cause this is soooo good!)

Note: The numbers are random.

No comments:

Post a Comment