Friday 23 December 2016

2016: CLOSING CYCLES... AND I CHOOSE TO BE SPONTANEOUS

One always has to know when a stage comes to an end. If we insist on staying longer than the necessary time, we lose the happiness and the meaning of the other stages we have to go through.
Closing cycles, shutting doors, ending chapters – whatever name we give it, what matters is to leave in the past the moments of life that have finished.
You can tell yourself you won’t take another step until you find out why certain things that were so important and so solid in your life have turned into dust, just like that.
But such an attitude will be awfully stressing for everyone involved: your parents, your husband or wife, your friends, your children, your sister.
Everyone is finishing chapters, turning over new leaves, getting on with life, and they will all feel bad seeing you paralyzed. .
Things pass, and the best we can do is to let them really go away (however painful it may be!).
Everything in this visible world is a manifestation of the invisible world, of what is going on in our hearts – and getting rid of certain memories also means making some room for other memories to take their place.
Let things go. Release them. Detach yourself from them.
Nobody plays this life with marked cards, so sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.
Move.
Do not expect anything in return, do not expect your efforts to be appreciated, your genius to be discovered, your love to be understood.
Stop turning on your emotional television to watch the same program over and over again, the one that shows how much you suffered from a certain loss: that is only poisoning you, nothing else.
Nothing is more dangerous than not accepting love relationships that are broken off, work that is promised but there is no starting date, decisions that are always put off waiting for the “ideal moment.”�
Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished: tell yourself that what has passed will never come back.
Remember that there was a time when you could live without that thing or that person – a habit is not a need.
This may sound so obvious, it may even be difficult, but it is very important.
Closing cycles. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because that no longer fits your life.
Shut the door, change the record, clean the house, shake off the dust.
Stop being who you were, and change into who you are.
By Paulo Coelho


Somehow, it's my habit for every end of year make my own resolution. I used to make some targets to achieve. Sometimes it didn't go well and then it had become the same thing as my target for the next year. Well, I did it since I was 19. But now... I prefer to change....

I choose to be spontaneous for every single unplanned actions in my life for next year. I have to learn how to flow... I would let my mind think freely and my heart would agree.

I realize, sometimes I really insist for what I need the most... I insisted for years.. but now I need to let it go.

For year 2016... so far it was the hardest year for me. The most exhausted struggling time and I felt back down. I battered, lost my job, I've been betrayed, I was slandered, financially bankrupt, I lost one of my close friend (just recently), difficult relationships, galons of tears.... All of that really broke me to pieces...

Well, however, I still had a gratitude for the chance to feel those feelings. Something good suddenly happen. It's okay then...

And I will closing my cycles, not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because that no longer fits in my life...

I will learn to forgive.. (but not to forget for I've learned my lesson)
Learn how to control my self
Learn how to act wisely,,, and become more wise..
Knowing that I can miss something but not want it back
Look forward and 'live today'
I promise to be more true to myself
Help others as much as I can
Feeding my soul and let it free...

And last... I want to share words from  Gobind Vashdev

"...ketakutan kitalah yang paling sering membungkam potensi yang ada. Kita terfokus pada nilai, pada calistung dan beberapa kebijaksanaan kaku... mengapa hidup harus terstruktur, teratur, terpola... Kita lupa bahwa indahnya kehidupan ada karena pola yang tak teratur dan aturan yang tak terpola"



No comments:

Post a Comment