Thursday 24 November 2016

So I decided to take a step back....

Tuesday, 14 June 2016


So I decided to take a step back....

Previous months.... last 3 months actually, I decided to resign from my job. I feel enough for drama that I couldn't afford there. After so much patience and for my own pride, I quit as soon as I can. I became a jobless person, limited financial, mentally down, feel so tired for routine and I thought I lost my character.

New chapter again.... I got a new job offering. A nice one honestly and I'm so thankful for it. I asked some months to join effectively, they agreed and I will join after Lebaran day.

So I decided to take step back... Jakarta already too crowded... I choosed to visit and spent sometimes at town that I adore much, Solo and Yogyakarta to finish my old project.

This... my oldest project. My own blog.... after denial over and over again. Just hoping I can grasp my commitment to write something or anything here.

I already have some articles from my "me time", but still need touch up. So, I will back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment